How To Watch Lifetime Without Cable
Are you searching to watch Lifetime for your TV with out cable? All you need is a streaming device like a Roku, Amazon Fire TV, or Smart TV, and a stay TV streaming service that includes Lifetime channel.
Before we cross into detail on looking Lifetime on-line, I wanted to highlight streaming services that carry Lifetime. They are underneath, starting with our favorite choice.
All The Ways to Stream Lifetime Channel
Lifetime is to be had on Hulu, Sling TV, Philo, Vidgo, Frndly TV, and DIRECTV STREAM. Unfortunately, Youtube TV and FuboTV do no longer carry Lifetime Channel. Watching lifetime through these streaming services is the identical Lifetime channel you will see on cable TV.
Lifetime on Frndly TV
Frndly TV is the most cheap way to watch Lifetime stay and other channels like A&E, History, Game Show Network, Hallmark Channel, QVC, and The Weather Channel. A subscription to Frndly TV starts at $6.99 per month. However, we find their $8.Ninety nine per month “Classic Plan” is the first-rate value because it consists of the following:
- Over 20 of Channels Live TV & On-Demand
- HD Video Quality
- Watch on 2 Screens at a Time
- Unlimited DVR recordings. You can maintain recordings for three Months
- upported on Apple TV, Roku, Roku TVs, Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS cell gadgets, and maximum main web browsers
Watch Lifetime on Philo
After the primary month, the most inexpensive choice is Philo, which offers you Lifetime and Lifetime Movies as well as over 60 different channels for $25/month. You can test out a free trial and spot if the provider will meet your needs. Philo additionally includes a cloud DVR on the way to document shows to look at later.
Philo is supported on Apple iPhone and iPad (going for walks iOS nine or newer), Android telephones and pills (running 5.0 or more recent), Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Chromecast.
You can use your Philo credentials to sign on to the A&E app and watch at the least a number of the episodes there.
Lifetime on Sling TV
Lifetime is to be had on Sling TV’s Blue or Orange package for $35/month, in conjunction with over 40 different channels. Sling TV gives a stay circulate of Lifetime, so you can watch exactly what would be airing on Lifetime, just as if you had cable. It consists of a Cloud DVR so that you can document suggests for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. You can enjoy Lifetime on a TV or cell device.
Lifetime on Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV gives Lifetime in its stay TV channel lineup. Previously Hulu was known for its significant on-call for streaming library. Recently, they have got introduced a Hulu Live TV service for $sixty four.99 a month that offers Live Lifetime Online Streaming. Hulu Live TV is one of the quality live TV streaming offerings to be had. It includes the following capabilities:
- The primary package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR garage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on 2 monitors at once. (Upgrades to be had)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes complete Hulu streaming library
Watch Lifetime on Vidgo
Vidgo is a more moderen Streaming carrier that offers fairly aggressive pricing over other Live streaming offerings. The simplest trap is that they do no longer currently provide a DVR. Their carrier gives Lifetime as a part of their 60+ channel Core bundle.
There isn’t any settlement with Vidgo, and you could cancel at any time. They do offer promotional pricing, and you can cancel at any time. Vidgo is supported on to be had on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also circulation the service on up to three devices on the identical time
Lifetime on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another manner you can watch Lifetime. The channel is to be had on their ” Entertainment” channel plan and is priced at $69.99 consistent with month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams concurrently in line with subscription
- a cloud-based totally DVR
- channels like Cartoon Network and greater
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and greater
Watch on the Lifetime App
To stream full movies or shows on Lifetime’s website or app, you’ll need to log in with streaming service credentials, just the same as you would if you had cable credentials. However, only Philo and Hulu are listed among the eligible providers for the website and app. Not sling.
The app is available on iPhone and Android devices as well as Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and Amazon FireTV.
Using The Lifetime App on Roku and Other Devices
Once you enroll in one of the offerings above, you could watch by means of downloading the Lifetime app on your supported device. When asked for a TV issuer, use your login credentials from one of the streaming offerings above. Below are the steps to unencumber Lifetime Channel on Roku. Other streaming devices and channels have a completely comparable method.
- Go to the channel store for your device.
- Search for the Lifetime app, and upload it on your tool
- Open the app, choose “Login” from the menu.
- Your Roku device will offer an activation code and a URL.
- Using an internet browser, go to the URL.
- You will then be requested for the credentials of the TV provider you use for Lifetime. I use for Philo.
- Your TV display will refresh, and you’ll have get admission to to the content Lifetime gives through the Lifetime app.
Streaming Lifetime’s shows and movies
If you simply want to observe the shows on Lifetime and not the live circulate of the channel itself, you may use a streaming provider. Hulu doesn’t have all suggests, but it has a few, along with “Dance Moms,” “Little Women: LA,” “Mary Kills People,” and “Devious Maids.” Hulu’s streaming offerings fees $6.99/month and offers a 1-month unfastened trial. From Lifetime Movies it has “Deadly Wives.”
Watch Lifetime Channel for Free
Some of the streaming offerings that convey Lifetime Channel provide a loose trial. You can take advantage of those and watch free Lifetime Channel for free. Let’s study the unfastened trials to be had.
- Philo – gives a 1-week unfastened trial.
- Hulu Live TV – Offers a 1-week free trial
As long as you cancel before the loose trial expires, you gained’t be charged. If you get creative with email addresses and price strategies, you can watch loose Lifetime Channel even longer.
Watch Lifetime Channel on Roku
To watch Lifetime Channel on Roku, observe these instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming service that incorporates Lifetime Channel (Philo, Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, and so forth.)
- On your Roku Menu, navigate to “Search” and press “OK” in your far flung
- Enter the name of the streaming provider you subscribe to inside the search bar
- Select the streaming provider and press “OK.”
- Select “Add Channel” press “OK” on your far off. If the channel is already hooked up, “Go To Channel” will be an choice.
- The App is now mounted for your Roku. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to enroll in the provider. Lifetime Channel could be a channel to be had thru the app’s live TV guide.
Watch Lifetime Channel on Fire TV
O watch Lifetime Channel on Fire TV, comply with those instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming provider that consists of Lifetime Channel (Philo, Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, etc.)
- On your Fire TV Home display screen, click on on the seek icon inside the display’s upper-left corner.
- Enter the call of the streaming service you enroll in in the seek bar
- Select the streaming carrier and press “OK.”
- Select “Download,” and the channel will install
- The App is now established to your Fire TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Lifetime Channel can be a channel available via the app’s stay TV guide.
Watch Lifetime Channel on Apple TV
To watch Lifetime Channel on Apple TV, comply with these commands.
- Subscribe to a streaming provider that consists of Lifetime Channel (Philo, Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, and so on)
- Scroll right to the quest icon within the higher-left nook of the screen
- Enter the call of the streaming service you enroll in inside the search bar
- Select the streaming service click the cloud icon, and the channel will deploy
- The App is now mounted to your Apple TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to enroll in the carrier. Lifetime Channel may be a channel available thru the app’s stay TV manual.
About Lifetime Channel
Just announcing the words “Lifetime film” is enough to right away conjure flashy images: the scorned spouse, the thwarted lover, the pregnant teen. Lifetime has emerge as synonymous with a positive melodrama of the tremendously female range. If motion movies feature a surplus of masculine electricity, those move the opposite direction. Interpersonal dramas go bonkers in plots that are borderline ridiculous in its made-for-television films.
Of path, that’s now not to say that there isn’t homicide. One of the little icons on Lifetime’s web web page is a dripping knife. It comes down to the responsible delight of seeing human beings inflict emotional torture on the ones round them.
Kirsten Dunst in “Fifteen and Pregnant” (1998) is scandalous and a true tale besides. A whole organization of excessive schoolers figuring out to get pregnant right now in 2010’s “The Pregnancy Pact”? Equally so. But it isn’t all cautionary stories. In the trailer for 2009 “12 Men of Christmas” presenting Kristen Chenoweth finding bare men for a calendar, we study that “the look for Mr. December should turn out to be the Christmas present she’s continually desired.” How are you able to resist?
Don’t Forget Lifetime Movies
Two channels deliver Lifetime programming, the flagship Lifetime as well as Lifetime Movies. On Lifetime, you may locate its unique brand in suggests as well as movies. “Dance Moms” has defined a style of crazed, high-stress mothering that makes us “tsk, tsk” and sense higher about our own imperfect parenting. Or you may take pleasure in “American Princess,” about a lady who runs faraway from her dishonest fiancé to enroll in a Renaissance festival. Those of us with bodices accumulating dirt inside the closet can relate.
If all this is your jam, Lifetime’s internet website gives up some ways to take it to the subsequent degree. You can join the “Inner Circle” without cost, which lets you take quizzes like “check your Lifetime movie knowledge or discover in case you’d continue to exist a psycho killer.” Or you can take a look at out the phase “She Did That” with actual-lifestyles information of inspiring ladies (who possibly are not pregnant with knives however who is aware of?)
Thankfully, you do no longer want cable to test out all the drama for your self. There are severa ways to circulate Lifetime without signing up for a cable plan.